Tuesday 26 April 2011

That Feeling


It grew on me…after a long black way
It changed me…to an extent..and where it takes …I cnt foresee

That feeling..it drives me crazy
But its the one…I survive on

However complicated and unexplained that is
It gives me hope ,a reason, a breath of satisfaction

That feeling…I have it all long
Dwelling in me….growing every second

People say curb it,destroy it,forget it
But how am I supposed to when it’s a part of me..my heart beat

That feeling…which sends in shivers
Without it I feel empty…hollow…a stone

It has been lost ,I have been lost…years ago
It got me out, now…and may be it will last long

That feeling….makes me smile,cry, stumble and giggle
Something very genuine,very true and my life

Worse was the phase ,when it was gone
I sense evry bruises it left on every of my beats

That feeling which transformed from being evil to wise
Now on no expense can I let that tear me apart

Its something I got…precious then all the things in this world
Someday ,some moment…it will get its value…I promise

That feeling is now breathing with me….feel if you can
Its stays with me…lives with me….dies with me…

Its Just THAT FEELING….

No comments:

Post a Comment