Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Resume to you


The smile its picture perfect, along with the feeling,
But you don't read it when  my eyes to you they sing,
Somehow the world is complete when someone like you fits in,
Then I  strive to gain your attention and win

Life is worth even if I  have only YOU,
From the bunch of the precious few,
You are the one shining like a jewel,
Only and only in MY heart you dwell

 Its been years I have never had something like this,
It changed me the whole of me..there is no more to wish,
You know everything of me and so do I,
There is something special but its still unclear...there is no answer to WHY

Life is joy even if I have only YOU,
From the bunch of the precious few,
Where we go from here  I have no clue,
But i know am not perfect enough to match you

I am happier then ever this very minute,
Next minute is scary with the fear of losing,
But I suddenly feel great with a miracle of assurance,
Because I see it in your eyes even if you havent framed it in words even once

Life has a meaning even if I have only YOU,
From the bunch of the precious few,
Even if I am not like 'THE ONE' for YOU
I still apply when the VACANCY in YOUR HEART is DUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment