Tuesday 26 April 2011

Mr. Right


Writing through the sand my fingers pause
what is it?? Ohhh i dont have your name....n dats the cause
what should i do ..i have waited so long
come to me so we could jus sing and hang around

Hey Mr Right stop playing hide and seek
you are doing nothing but jus driving me freak


I see you in my dreams with your face so blur
giving me a feeling as if it is so censored
what is the reason you have hiding frm me
just write your name next to me before its washed by the sea

Hey Mr Right stop playing hide and seek
You are taking lot of time ,my patience is at the peak


You make feel lonely everytym i see the love bird
And wonder about the lovely old legends that i have heard
you have made me cut and compromise some features in you
surprise me one fine day, jus fallin from the blue

Hey Mr Right stop playing hide and seek
just appear next to me though you are handsome o geek

Many valentines ,precise 20 have gone single
Its the limit now baby be ready to mingle
To be frank I want someone with whom everythng i can share
My stupidity ,my innocence ,my anger....well.... who can bear

Landing with wrong ones i have had my tym
But no one like you have cum with whom my heart beats rhyme
you re the bestest and i could wait for you whole my life
just temme when you write my name next to you as yo wife

Jus fo u to knw ...your future widout me is so bleak
Mr Right go play yo hide and seek
Just come and kiss me before i go weak

GO baby Start playin yo hide and seek
Now its your turn to find me cos i have entered the league....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment