Tuesday 26 April 2011

Memories

Staring at the still pictures.....For a while
My cheeks are wet but still ders a smile
the memories are making me think all over again
the 3 yrs we spent through winter ,summer and rain

How different it was when it has jus begun
everytym i realise this,through the past i make a quick run
strangers we were throwing attitudes at each other
let us jus go n ask their names....huh am least bothered

But things had to change and that too very soon
we all made our friends and groups to stay up till da noon
then presentations and projects became a reason to meet
everything was fun even the run in the canteen for the seat

Lot of things changed and it changed even me
now tht i am 3 yrs ahead its so easy to see
I have got many things tht now i cant live without
I could experience this everytym with my besties when i hang out

Can those days just come again and again and again
the bunks,the vodafone tuesdays and ya checking out the men
I cherish every train journey with you that I have shared
Me being silly and dumb but still you cared

How can i fuhget the hang outs with the smokers
so hilarious and fun my life was with this bunch of jokers
Every joke of them never digested without a smile
Ohh my god now i cant leave all like this when you all are my better halves

Exams, instead of tension brought more of fun
Just 15 days left and for notes we run
we were still happy and chilled out though we ran out of tym
cos ...good marks and topping in class ...for us they were a crime

The six days out where we all had a blast
Will it happen again and if yes than forever it should last
We have become selfish and greedy to have more of such days
Everything gonna be same ,i hope,though everyone go their ways

3 months left we realise and we have endless farewell parties
All are in to have fun...the juniors ,naughties and hotties
How weird and emotional it is when one cries and others follow
Followed with wiping of tears,hugs and blows of kisses at each other we throw

Now though its tym to part ways, I don't wanna see this end
I pray to god every day if some more tym and days if he could lend
I know thats not gonna happen but saying so is the way with my heart i cheat
Come my dear loved ones we still have a month ,lets make the best of it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment