Tuesday 26 April 2011

He and now you


Tears rolled out,da presence was bothering me
His voice,his touch,his existence was killing me
Digging deep inside my heart ,I don’t find him
Then why my being here is insulting me

What was I doing,everything I felt is now jus in ruins
He was no one to me,why couldn’t I see
My cheeks burn,my heart’s lurching
Go way, for me now he is nothing

Sudden lump in my throat,a churn in my stomach,
There was something dat made me numb
Was it him or someone whom I desire
I just could feel da burn in me expire

Blush n bliss toss da burn
I see my heart n eyes,to you as dey turn
I have known you,yes its you,now dat you darn me
I dream of you,al of you

Pinching myself and believing my eyes
I can feel my heart beat fall n rise
I den see you coming my way
Like in a dark hole, a light ray

I know you are feeling da way I do
In da room now I jus feel us two
Your eyes on me gives a shiver
Secretly I wish dis to last forever

You and me were now ‘we’
From pain n trouble I could feel so free
I feel dopey by da essence of your being
Da gentle face,now I cannot live widout seeing

Now I feel whole,complete
Wid your’s my heart count da beats
Though far apart I can feel you near
Tugged gently at my heart ,oh dear

Warmth n heat is all I feel in yo arms
Da more you go away ,more it harms
I still feel my lips tremble
When you kissed me widout any fumble

Is it real or is it a dream
Wanting whole of you n only you is what my soul screams
I dunno what n where my being is
But my mind,soul body ,my eyes are bound to be wid you

You stepped in da dark n took my hand
I cannot express but can only say that you are mine
All I can give you is only my love
Take it,take whole of me,its all yours,my dear chime

No comments:

Post a Comment