Tuesday 26 April 2011

My soul...My best friend


My smile.....is what defines her
though its crooked n has sm faults
it has its charm.n its lovely
yes she is da one ,no doubts

loneliness is not harnessed to me now
Why ? cos an angel made me fly free
free,free from da darkness
for her love i still take a bow

I think of you , n life is a fair game
wid beauty , joy n no more blame
i feel uplifted n so much more
cos i know you are da one who can sing to me what my hearts does n adores

tym flies away when we are together
so easily like a burdenless feather
people say angels dont exist,but relli ,dey do
or else who is da one wid me,fallen frm da blue?

i dont feel da need for mirrors
her eyes make me feel perfect
my hand fits in hers so close
are we any parts ov a puzzle,i wonder

if she goes away i cannot see my shadow
my life is colourless widout my rainbow
you complete me and wipe away my tears
u know when i need you n u just appear

I have no words n my feelings ova flow
with yo presence i can see n feel da glow
by almighty i consider,only fo me,a gift yo given
definately you r one to meet in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment